Vocal-Star Huge Karaoke Hits of 70s - 40 Songs - 2 CDG Disc Set
Vocal-Star are renowned for the Best Quality of backing tracks in the Karaoke Industry, used by karaoke hosts and professional singers all over the world. No fade outs, all Vocal-Star Song Packs have definite endings. The Lyrics will appear on your tv screen. The format of these discs is CD+G.
1. 10CC (I'm Not In Love)
2. Alice Cooper (School's Out)
3. Bay City Rollers (Bye, Bye, Baby)
4. The Beatles (Let It Be)
5. Bob Seger (Old Time Rock 'n Roll)
6. Bill Withers (Ain't No Sunshine)
7. Blondie (Heart of glass)
8. Boney M. (Rivers Of Babylon)
9. Boomtown Rats (I Don't Like Mondays)
10. Buggles (Video Killed The Radio Star)
11. Candi Staton (Young Hearts Run Free)
12. The Carpenters (We've Only Just Begun)
13. David Bowie (Life On Mars)
14. David Essex (Gonna Make You A Star)
15. Elton John (Your Song)
16. Elvis Presley (The Wonder Of You)
17. Eric Carmen (All By Myself)
18. Gloria Gaynor (I Will Survive)
19. John Travolta & Olivia Newton John (You're the One that I Want)
20. Glen Campbell (Rhinestone Cowboy)
1. John Lennon (Imagine)
2. Kate Bush (Wuthering Heights)
3. Mud (Tiger feet)
4. Mungo Jerry (In The Summertime)
5. Neil Diamond (Sweet Caroline)
6. The O'Jays (Love Train)
7. Queen (Don't Stop Me Now)
8. Rod Stewart (Maggie May)
9. Rolling Stones (Brown Sugar)
10. Showaddywaddy (Under The Moon Of Love)
11. Simon & Garfunkel (Bridge Over Troubled Water)
12. Steve Harley & Cockney Rebel (Make Me Smile (Come Up And See Me))
13. Stevie Wonder (Isn't She Lovely)
14. T Rex (20th Century Boy)
15. Thin Lizzy (The Boys Are Back In Town)
16. The Three Degrees (When Will I See You Again)
17. Tina Charles (I Love To Love (But My Baby Loves To Dance))
18. Tony Christie ((Is This The Way To) Amarillo)
19. Village People (Ymca)
20. The Nolans (I'm In The Mood For Dancing)
Here is a PDF song listing
No reviews have been left for this product yet
Please sign in to leave a review
Frequently Asked Questions (8)
A CDG or CD+G are the same thing and the terms can be used interchangeable. It stands for Compact Disc + Graphics and is the standard format for most English karaoke discs. These discs can either be played on a karaoke machine that supports CDG or in a regular player that can play CDs. Keep in mind that you will not be able to see any words on your screen if you play CDGs in a CD player.
We are meticulous when producing tracks to create the original sound using live instruments and fantastic singers, unlike some track manufacturers who only re-create the sound using computer software.
CD+G discs are designed to play in Karaoke Machines and products that play CD+G discs. There is software out there to enable the use of CDG discs on a PC.
Unfortunately not; we can only supply tracks in the original key. However, many karaoke players, such as the Vocal Star Karaoke Players have a key change function.
No. CD+G discs are designed to play in Karaoke Machines and products that play CD+G discs.
Yes, in most cases, but just the audio only.
Please note that Copyright Law allows a consumer to make one (1) copy for personal use only. Copyright Law does not, however, allow anyone to make a copy for professional use.
Vocal Star discs are in the CD+G format. Lyrics can appear on a TV screen with the use of a CD+G karaoke machine.